Find a Catholic therapist near you

Anonymously report known or suspected child abuse

Call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)

RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network)

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: A 24/7 resource for anyone thinking about suicide and for friends and family concerned about a loved one

Call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

Sidran Traumatic Stress Institute: this website offers information for survivors and their loved ones


The Recovery Village at Palmer Lake: information about trauma's correlation to substance abuse

Made in His Image: a non-profit organization that offers support to victims of eating disorders, depression, self-harm, or physical and/or sexual abuse

Catholic wife, mother, survivor of clerical abuse, author, blogger

Restoring faith in God's healing grace

Breaking the stigmas of trauma

2020 Faith Hakesley. All Rights Reserved.